(NEW)Mario to the rescue (NEW)Mario to the rescue

Nice.

I liked it. I love mario so you see why I like it. Good job 3/5.

Mortal Kombat - FIRE! Mortal Kombat - FIRE!

Not Bad

Its nothing more then Not Bad. But after I watched it I suffered from a severe headache. I see what that guy ment thats below or above me that reviewed this.

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Great!

Its so funny! I laughed so hard I woked up my cat! Keep it up. Can't wait for #2!

Sonic: The Shining Road Sonic: The Shining Road

It's honestly not bad, especially for your first try. I would recommend improving the font as well as the interface.

And then of course with story driven things like this, dialogue could play a huge part; I would work on improving that as well. These are already established characters so you have to make the dialogue fit the character they've already established.

All in all, good first try; keep improving.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

Pretty Good

It was pretty good, i would recommend mouse controls for the underwater part of the game if you make a sequel to this. The music was pretty good, got annoying to me after a bit though. And maybe like every few squares you eat restores health?
Anyway, great game 8/10, good job.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

TEN!

I loved the game gave me a headache though heh. The music was a little annoying but other then that and some of the puzzles I thought were too easy. Oh and lowrise, approach the spikes by just tapping move forward.

This is in my favorites, nice work, Jay.

Pie! Pie!

I would have said yes.

Wake up, Mario! Wake up, Mario!

All of this is pretty well done! I especially like the way you drew the Star Spirits. All of the colors blend pretty nicely too, I don't think I can come up with anything negative to say about it :L.

Zelda Sketch Zelda Sketch

I like this a lot, especially for it being half done :L. The eyes and mouth in particular are pretty awesome. Nice work.