All 12 art Reviews

Pie! Pie!

I would have said yes.

Wake up, Mario! Wake up, Mario!

All of this is pretty well done! I especially like the way you drew the Star Spirits. All of the colors blend pretty nicely too, I don't think I can come up with anything negative to say about it :L.

Zelda Sketch Zelda Sketch

I like this a lot, especially for it being half done :L. The eyes and mouth in particular are pretty awesome. Nice work.

Young at Heart Young at Heart

This is actually pretty good! I've been looking at it for a bit to try to nitpick something I could mention, but I don't really see anything, good job!

Ryuuko vs. Satsuki Ryuuko vs. Satsuki

I've gotta say, even though I've known you for only a little bit, with every piece I've seen from you since, you improve with every bit and stroke, and I honestly couldn't be happier to work with any other artist. I can't really point out any faults with this, so well done.

Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

I like it! Looking back through your other pieces, this one stands head and shoulders above the rest, it has great quality to it, but also still retains bit and pieces of your own style. Keep at it!

MikomiKisomi responds:

Thank you very much! I'm very pleased with how this came out, and I'm glad to see others like it as well. And thank you for following me, it means a lot!

Desert Night Desert Night

This one's pretty good! Seems like these speed paints keep getting progressively better.

HSuits responds:

Thanks! I'm going for doing them at least weekly to try and improve them.

Alice Alice

This is actually pretty good! Especially for being out of your element.

Cave Dwellings (Speedpaint) Cave Dwellings (Speedpaint)

Nice one, I'm digging these environment speedpaints. Can't really pick any one thing out here, it's very well done.

HSuits responds:

My goal is to try to get at least one out per week while school is going on ^^'

Beatrice Portrait Painting Beatrice Portrait Painting

Good stuff, like the other reviewer said, the one eye seems more closed than the other one; but otherwise, pretty damn good!