Sonic: The Shining Road Sonic: The Shining Road

It's honestly not bad, especially for your first try. I would recommend improving the font as well as the interface.

And then of course with story driven things like this, dialogue could play a huge part; I would work on improving that as well. These are already established characters so you have to make the dialogue fit the character they've already established.

All in all, good first try; keep improving.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

Pretty Good

It was pretty good, i would recommend mouse controls for the underwater part of the game if you make a sequel to this. The music was pretty good, got annoying to me after a bit though. And maybe like every few squares you eat restores health?
Anyway, great game 8/10, good job.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

TEN!

I loved the game gave me a headache though heh. The music was a little annoying but other then that and some of the puzzles I thought were too easy. Oh and lowrise, approach the spikes by just tapping move forward.

This is in my favorites, nice work, Jay.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

wow

best plot ending/plot twist ever.

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

This game is.....

Awesome! I love these types of games. Keep it up!

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Nice....

Dont listen to that other dude. He just hates hard games and when he plays hard games he goes nuts and doesn't finish it. Welcome to the retro gameing scene man. Retro games were as hard as that. Anywhy me being a fan of mario and megaman I loved it!

Excitebike Excitebike

Holy Sh*t!

I love this game. I made it to the white BG in endless. I hope you never stop making flash as i think flash is your calling. 5/5.

Voter Smash V1.0 Voter Smash V1.0

Awesome!

maybe add a hit zone to punch him in gut. Maybe use your computer as a weapon aswell.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

I think I died and went to heaven!

This is awesome! It does get a little boring once you got everything. I hope you come out with a number 2 too this. It would be awesome. Great work!

Pokesizzle-Kill Pokemon! Pokesizzle-Kill Pokemon!

Now....

Only if there was a way to kill the franchise... I loved it man! Just If it had more levels.